Category Archives: News
**********Thank you to everyone who has donated so far**********
CHARITY SUPPORT- PLEASE HELP RAISE £700! One day you may need an air ambulance.
My sister Charlie Spence is raising money for Wiltshire Air Ambulance along with her friend Suzie Drewett.
On the 29th June they are cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats over the course of 11 days.
I have made the very difficult decision to retire Running Brook II (George) from top level competition. At the age of 17yrs after eight 4* events together he owes me absolutely nothing, and I want to retire him fit and well. I just don’t want to push him and risk breaking his heart, he is [...]
SEEKS NEW EVENTERS AND SHOW JUMPERS FOR 2013 AND BEYOND
Georgie seeks new show jump and event horses for the 2013 season and beyond to join her small and friendly team.
Georgie competed on Junior and YR teams for 4 years winning a Silver and 2 Gold medals
She has completed Badminton and Burghley Clear XC 7 times [...]
I am looking for a sharer to help ride my ex 2* eventer. He is s 16.1hh 11yo Bay gelding. He injured himself 18 months ago, so I am now looking for someone who wants to hack and school (possibly some jumping) He must stay at current yard, he is full of character so [...]
16hh 8yo Appoloosa gelding. Has competed in unaffilated Dressage, SJ and eventing upto intro level. He is working towards elementary at home and schooling at 1-1.10m. Lovely paces and scopey jump. Nice limbs. No vices. Sad sale after 3 years as no rider. He is very nervous of traffic so would suit someone [...]
Now that its 1st January, its crazy that is it 2013, but we are all about to embark on a new year. I am going into 2013 with some fantastic Owner’s and Sponsor’s but I am looking for more people to come on board and join the team. I have 2 Advanced horses with shares [...]
I have a new horse in the yard. a 16.3hh 7yo grey mare. She is owned by Sam Brind. Lulu (DEC Black Pearl) is a lovely mare who jumps well and has a super temperment. Her plan is to be schooled and competed and then sold. Sam bought her to hunt but she is more [...]
Georgie Spence Eventing now has 3 DIY and 3 Full Livery Spaces available. Packages to suit owner. Please contact Georgie on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Yesterday Gill Jonas, an owner of 2 years has decided to buy into Diamond Cove (Smartie) She has bought a 75% share and I will remain the owner of the other 25% share. I bought Smartie in May off Donal Barnwell, he is a stunning looking horse and I have very high hopes with him. [...]
I now have ‘Direct Harlequin’ for sale.
Won his last 3 BE100, only for sale as owner doesn’t have the time.
Please email email@example.com or call 07816 098844 for more details
Now the end of the event season is approaching, I am more available for teaching. I can be booked for Riding Clubs/Pony Clubs or Private Clinics. Or just private lesson’s at my yard in Wiltshire. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Georgie Spence Eventing is looking for an Apprentice/Groom to start in October/November.
The job will include;
Working hours – 7.30am til 5.30pm – 6 days a week (varies on competition days)
All day to day yard duties
Handling and care of the horses
Turn out for competitions, washing, plaiting etc
Riding at home, hacking, cantering, lungeing, schooling and [...]
Bow House Mandalin (Tomi) went home straight after Luhmuhlen, as owners Rachel and Sarah Gough decided to take another embryo, but this time from their own stallion Pompadour. They have already had 2 foals from Tomi by Embryo, so it is very exciting to be hoping for a 3rd. She is now home to start [...]
Today the weather was kind to us and we managed to get plenty of photo’s taken for Horsehage. Becky was the ‘photographer’ for the day and Debbie came for the tea and cake (yes cake, made it myself) We got several shots around the yard and even avoided the rain showers to school and have a [...]
Sadly Ollie has picked up a minor injury but we wont rush to compete him this year. He will have a couple of weeks off and then hack this season and will be brought back into work at the end of the season and will dressage and show jump over the winter.
Whilst I was away in Luhmuhlen Harley was collected by his new owners. He has gone to a lovely home and both Teresa and I are delighted. He was a super horse and won his last 3 BE100′s so I hope to see him at Badminton Grassroots Championships in the next few years!